STATEWIDE REACH + FREQUENCY
Daily Connection Line Ads
Daily Connection - Reach more people than ever before with a 4-day run in New York's daily newspapers. This network is perfect for advertising business opportunities or selling land, products, or services. The Daily Connection network includes 31 daily newspapers and several weekly papers with a combined circulation of over 1.7 million and a readership of over 4.2 million. Daily Connection ads run 4 days in each participating daily newspaper over a period of one week (Monday to Saturday), plus once in each of 2 paid weekly papers and 7 free weekly publications, giving your ad the frequency you desire across New York State.
How It Works
Your ad will run 4 days in each participating daily newspaper and once in each weekly newspaper during the week of publication (Monday to Saturday).
$525 for 25 words or less, $15 for each additional word, $40 for title bolding
Six ad slots are available each week. Please call ahead for availability.
- Buy 4, Get 1 Free - Buy four weeks and get the fifth week free (save 20%)
- DC+CANNY Combo - Add a CANNY ad to your Daily Connection order to create a 5-day run in 31 daily papers, 25 words or less for just $750 total
- Combine and Save - Add AdNet Online to your Daily Connection order and save 10% on both (up to $200)
Circulation and Readership Statistics*
- Combined Total Circulation - 1.7 Million
- Combined Total Readership - 4.2 Million
*Statistics based on 2012 participating newspaper survey. Newspaper circulation and readership numbers are subject to change without notice.
Your ad will appear 4 days in each daily newspaper and 1 day in each weekly publication:
Paid Daily Papers (31) - ads run 4 days in each
- Amsterdam, The Recorder
- Auburn, The Citizen
- Batavia, The Daily News
- Catskill, The Daily Mail
- Corning, The Leader
- Cortland, Cortland Standard
- Geneva, Finger Lakes Times
- Glens Falls, The Post-Star
- Gloversville, The Leader-Herald
- Herkimer, Herkimer Telegram
- Hornell, The Evening Tribune
- Hudson, Register-Star
- Kingston, Daily Freeman
- Little Falls, Little Falls Times
- Lockport, Union-Sun & Journal
- Malone, Malone Telegram
- Massena, Daily Courier-Observer
- Middletown, Times Herald-Record
- Niagara Falls, Niagara Gazette
- Norwich, The Evening Sun
- Ogdensburg, The Journal
- Olean, Times Herald
- Oswego, The Palladium-Times
- Plattsburgh, The Press-Republican
- Poughkeepsie, Poughkeepsie Journal
- Rochester, The Daily Record
- Rome, Daily Sentinel
- Saranac Lake, Adirondack Daily Enterprise
- Schenectady, Daily Gazette
- Watertown, Watertown Daily Times
- Wellsville, Wellsville Daily Reporter
Paid Weeklies (2) - ads run 1 day in each
- Lake Placid, Lake Placid News
- Skaneateles, The Skaneateles Journal
Free Weekly Papers (7) - ads run 1 day in each
- Corning, Corning Pennysaver
- Cortland, Consumer News
- Horseheads, Horseheads Shopper
- Kingston, Las Noticia
- Olean, Market Connection
- Oswego, Palladium-Times Weekly Edition
- Plattsburgh, Press-Extra
Guidelines & Standards
NYNPA follows the guidelines and standards of acceptance set forth by its Board of Directors.
Promotional Flyer/Media Kit
For general information on the Daily Connection network please download our promotional flyer (PDF).
Order must be placed no later than 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the Thursday before publication.
Placing Your Order
Use the button below to get a custom quote or place your order online 24/7, or contact Don Ferlazzo, Director of Advertising, at (518) 449-1667 ext. 700 or email@example.com.
Back to Advertising Services home
Members | Awards for Excellence | Resources | Newsletter | Job Bank | Other Services | Contact Us
New York News Publishers Association, Inc.
(518) 449-1667 ph. -
(518) 449-5053 fax